At Ombu Labs, we have a number of tools that help us to keep organized, write better code and communicate more effectively with our clients.
- We use Slack to chat with Ombu Labs team members while working. We also like to use it to chat with clients and their teams, we prefer this over email.
- We use Trello to manage the status of our sales pipeline and client projects.
- We use Freckle to track our time. -We use Pecas as an add-on to Freckle.
- We use Atom, Sublime Text, Vim and a number of other editors to write code. Since there are so many good options, we encourage team members to use whichever editor they are most comfortable using.
- We use GitHub to backup and version control our code and for code reviews.
- We use Pivotal Tracker to manage our client and internal projects.
- We use Circle CI for continuous integration.
- We use CodeClimate to monitor code quality.
Social & marketing
- We use TweetDeck to manage OmbuShop’s twitter user in real time.
- We use BufferApp to program future tweets for the OmbuShop's twitter user; OmbuLabs' twitter user; OmbuLabs' LinkedIn page; and FastRuby.io's twitter user.
- We use Wordpress to manage the OmbuShop Blog.