Remote Office Administrator
- Full-time, 40 hours/week, Remote
- At least 6 hours/day overlap with UTC-5
- Experience Required
- Fluent English required
As part of our small and dynamic team you'll be working closely with our Operations team on a variety of administrative tasks. We are looking for someone who is extremely organized, and is excellent at written and verbal communication. The ability to juggle and effectively prioritize many tasks at once is a necessity.
We Want to Hear from You if You Are:
- Proactive, and able to make suggestions for improvements.
- Great at prioritizing tasks, raising flags early and asking questions.
- Excellent at communicating (spoken and written English).
- Organized and good at managing multiple tasks of different priority levels.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Very attentive to detail.
- Experienced in an executive assistant role, handling different sets of tasks related to different teams and areas.
- Able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, both internally and externally.
- Fully able to understand and own processes from start to finish
We Want to Hear from You if You Have:
- Experience in Google Suite.
- Experience with a sales CRM, preferably HubSpot.
- Experience with a project management tool, preferably Jira.
About this Role
As a Remote Office Administrator for OmbuLabs, you’ll be part of a highly-skilled team who partner with clients on a variety of projects in the software industry.
Some of your tasks:
- Assist with sales tasks: taking great notes and organizing them properly, preparing quotes, and working with teams to make sure legal paperwork is in place.
- Assist with financial tasks: handling payments, helping with bookkeeping, and handling accounts billable and payable.
- Handle scheduling across multiple team calendars including following up with various players via email or Slack.
- Help format and organize internal documents, spreadsheets and systems; proactively bring ideas to optimize these systems.
- Monitor our time tracking system.
- Meet frequently with the Operations team to provide sales and communication updates.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner and raise flags early about issues and potential blockers.
- Occasionally assist the team or company with special projects or tasks, such as planning team retreats.
- Reliably support the internal team and help them with any operational issues.
This is a remote, full-time position. We require a minimum 6-hour overlap with Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5).
About Our Company
OmbuLabs is a boutique agency made up of talented individuals. We are an inclusive team who value diversity of all kinds. We help our clients feel confident that we understand their needs and always strive to go above and beyond expectations. We care about each other and the work that we do. As an organization we prioritize a sustainable and flexible work environment that enables us to balance our lives with providing high-quality expert support to our clients.
Before you apply, please read about our core values.
We are a small team of full-time employees and contractors. Currently, our team is about 25 people, but growing quickly. We really like each other and value our team culture of openness and fun. One thing about us is that our favorite movie is Matilda (yes, we all love it! 🎀📚🏫🦎).
Our team currently enjoys these benefits:
- Remote work from anywhere (we currently have team members in 8 countries).
- Flexible hours. We only require a 6-hour overlap between 9am to 5pm UTC-5 (i.e. East Coast Time).
- We offer competitive salaries and career growth opportunities.
- $400 yearly stipend for your home office.
- Optional $400 a month stipend for a co-working space.
- $1000 a year learning budget.
- Yearly team retreats. The last one was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- Parental leave of 8 weeks 100% paid and up to 6 months off.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, plus one day for every year with the company, and holidays. We also offer flexible sick days and personal time off.
- The whole team takes off the last week of the year.
- We encourage you to take off holidays your country celebrates.
- English classes for non-native speakers
- A work laptop (MacBook Pro)
- Tickets to conferences
Ready to Apply? Great!
Our application is a quick questionnaire. We don’t require a cover letter or resume. Instead, we have a few questions for you to answer.
OmbuLabs believes in workplace diversity. We encourage qualified candidates from all backgrounds and parts of the world to apply.
OmbuLabs (The Lean Software Boutique LLC) does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, special needs/conditions, or any other protected class.
We believe that diverse teams are smarter teams. There is value in diversity. Ensuring that our teams include talented and diverse people from all over the world helps us to stay competitive in an industry lacking in diversity.