- Full-Time, Remote
- 4 hours/day overlap with UTC-5
- Mid to Senior Level
- Integrator (Operations)
We at OmbuLabs are looking for our next great Marketing Coordinator. We create quality software and provide value to startups and big companies.
We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator who can help us more effectively communicate, connect with, respond to and inspire the talent and potential clients who are drawn to our purpose as a company.
- We need you to step into the digital presence and social platforms we’ve created and bring your own ideas and experience
- You can help us communicate more efficiently on our social platforms
- We have an aggressively exciting list of marketing opportunities, but we’re missing the connector
- Grow brand awareness to improve conversion rates for both the sales and talent pipelines
We need help systemizing our social presence and more efficiently communicating our brand message, values, and purpose.
As we’re looking for an ideal fit, our new Marketing Coordinator will likely possess what we’ve listed below:
- You're enthusiastic and willing to learn on the job - you don't need tons of hands-on experience (training will be provided) but you must be excited and ready to learn
- High-level communication skills
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, effective, and efficient
- Computer whizz (experience with Slack, Canva, Google Analytics, AdWords and/or Twitter / LinkedIn / Reddit ads is a plus)
- You’re a problem solver and think ahead to adapt your approach as challenges arise and still hit the mark
- You love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out
- You love operating in a fast moving environment and adhere to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn
- You can handle direct and constructive feedback
- A quiet home work environment, including high-speed internet
A few questions...
- Are you metrics-driven and proud of it?
- Do you love learning new platforms and programs, as long as they work?
- Are you a great communicator?
- Are you ready to be a leader in our marketing efforts?
Any of these sound like you? You might be who we are looking for!
About this Role
You’ll be helping our team decide which clients we want to work with, find challenging projects, and make sure that we continue to sign on new clients.
Some of your responsibilities:
Social Media Support
- Posting to social channels, including Instagram Feed, Instagram Stories, Linkedin business page and products, Reddit and Twitter
- Scheduling posts and selecting images to go with them
- Co-creating social media content in company style and voice
- Answering DMs on social media (Instagram, Reddit, and LinkedIn)
- Actively engaging with community on all social media platforms
- All social platforms and marketing inquiries are held and nurtured, without the CEO’s or Integrator’s input
Email Marketing Support
- Designing and creating marketing emails and newsletters
- Scheduling and sending email marketing communications
- Writing, editing, and setting up email automation sequences, using templates supplied
Traffic and Funnels Support
- Building landing pages, email marketing funnels, and other marketing assets in accordance with our specific strategies
- Creating assets for Linkedin, Reddit, AdWords, and Instagram ads, reporting on ad campaigns
- Working with our external AdWords consultant to execute on our paid advertising strategy
Further Content Marketing Support
- Writing and publishing blog posts
- Editing videos and adding captions
- Coordinating our content calendar
Reporting on Key Metrics and Industry Trends
- Including social channel follows/likes/shares, newsletter open rates, conversion metrics of newsletters, tracking customer journey/conversions
- Researching and understanding our unique position in the market
- Seeking out information about our target market by reading what’s current in the industry
- Proactively studying online marketing strategies and keeping up with the shifts in our space
Supporting other team members where necessary
- Develop and record new processes and keep organised in one central location
- Reviewing existing processes and SOPs and updating where necessary
- Make suggestions, then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the marketing department
- Assisting in customer service when required and fill in for vacations
- Supporting the CEO in all marketing requests
So, what do you really NEED to be the right candidate for this job?
Here are just a few other things about the right candidate:
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Analyst or relevant role in the consulting services industry (at least 2 years)
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with content marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising campaigns, and/or copywriting
- Proven ability to juggle multiple marketing projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation abilities
- Someone who is results-driven and passionate about marketing, metrics, and communication
- Fair understanding of marketing performance metrics
This is a full-time position. You can either:
- Work from anywhere you want. This is a remote position as long as there is a 4 hours overlap with our main timezone (Eastern)
- You’re welcome to work with us at our coworking spaces (Philadelphia-based only)
About Our Company
We are an agile team who writes lean software to grow or improve your business. We’re a boutique agency, helping everyone from small dev teams to large-scale companies.
Before you apply, please read about our core values.
We are currently a small team consisting of about 8 software engineers, 2 project managers, and one administrative assistant. Our favorite movie of all time is Back to the Future (yes, we all love it! ⏰⬅️🚗💨⚡️)
Our team currently enjoys these benefits:
- Flexible work hours
- Relaxed company environment
- Work remotely or from a coworking space anywhere
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Raises based on performance every 6 months
- Tickets to conferences
- Parental leave: 8 weeks 100% paid, up to 6 months off
- One team retreat per year (last team retreat was in Punta Cana)
- English classes with our teacher (for non-native speakers)
- Two-weeks paid vacation (plus one day per year with the company)
- Local holidays (you get the holidays from the country you live in)
- $400 stipend per year for home office improvements
Diversity Matters to Us
OmbuLabs believes that there is great importance in fostering a diverse workplace. We are actively working to build diversity on our team.
OmbuLabs (The Lean Software Boutique LLC) does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
We believe that diverse teams are smarter teams. There is value in all kinds of diversity. Making sure that we assemble our teams with talented and diverse people from all over the world is the best way to stay competitive in an industry with major problems in diversity.