Biz Dev Coordinator
- Full-Time, Remote
- 4 hours/day overlap with UTC-5
- Mid to Senior Level
OmbuLabs is a software agency that provides value to startups and large-scale companies. We’re currently looking for an amazing Business Development Coordinator! You will be part of a dynamic team, ensuring that you find us great clients and projects that challenge us.
We Want to Hear from You if You Love:
- Productized Services
- Software Development Services
- Product Design Services
- Sales Pipelines
- “Engineering as Marketing”
- Online Marketing
We Would Love to Hear from You if You Can:
- Create strategies and processes to bring in great new clients
- Communicate with leads and prospective clients effectively
- Proactively follow up with contacts
- Organize our sales pipelines
- Grow our client base
Our new leads are coming in faster than ever, creating the need for someone (like you) to nurture them, communicate with them, and ultimately convert them into happy clients!
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a Biz Dev Coordinator, SDR, BDR, Sales Account
- Well-versed in sales specific to the information services field, especially within the US market
- A confident decision maker
- Results-driven, with a can-do attitude
- A Manager, Sales Representative, or other relevant role in consulting services
- Demonstrable communication and presentation skills, proven ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels (native or near-native English is a must)
- Well-versed in CRM software (familiarity with HubSpot a big plus)
- Excellent negotiation and listening skills
- Passionate about building relationships, believe in the power of collaboration. Ability to build long-lasting relationships with US-based clients as well as quickly identify and navigate new potential markets and changes in existing markets (being based in the US is a must for this position)
- Knowledgeable in sales performance metrics — including conversion rates, cost per lead, and lead time (LT)
Does any of this sound like you? If so, you could be a great fit!
About this Role
You’ll play a vital part in the decision-making process regarding which clients we work with, which projects we take on, managing client relationships, and ensuring that we continuously sign amazing new clients.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Being a proactive, adaptive, self-directed part of a team, effectively prioritizing projects
- Demonstrate your ability to support and drive our initiatives, developing the sales pipeline
- Take charge of the pre-sales process (inbound leads)
- Negotiate contracts, close agreements, maximize profits and customer satisfaction
- Qualify leads as opportunities, while fine tuning sales pipelines — making them more efficient and effective
- Contact inbound leads (no cold emailing or calling)
- Identify the needs of prospects, suggest products/services to fit their needs
- Build trusting relationships with clients and prospects, keep an eye out for market opportunities
- Author proposals — Coordinating proposal process, completing sections using Google Doc templates, and completing quality assurance
- Author service agreements — Crafting MSAs and Statements of Work
About Our Company
OmbuLabs is a boutique agency made up of talented individuals. We are an inclusive team who value diversity of all kinds. We help our clients feel confident that we understand their needs and always strive to go above and beyond expectations. We care about each other and the work that we do. As an organization we prioritize a sustainable and flexible work environment that enables us to balance our lives with providing high-quality expert support to our clients.
Before you apply, please read about our core values.
We are a small team of full-time employees and contractors. Currently, our team is about 25 people, but growing quickly. We really like each other and value our team culture of openness and fun. One thing about us is that our favorite movie is Back to the Future (yes, we all love it! ⏰⬅️🚗💨⚡️)
Our team currently enjoys these benefits:
- Remote work from anywhere (we currently have team members in 8 countries).
- Flexible hours. We only require a 4-hour overlap between 9am to 5pm UTC-5 (i.e. East Coast Time).
- We offer competitive salaries and career growth opportunities.
- Yearly team retreats. The last one was in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- Parental leave of 8 weeks 100% paid and up to 6 months off.
- 2 weeks paid vacation, plus one day for every year with the company, and holidays. We also offer flexible sick days and personal time off.
- The whole team takes off the last week of the year.
- We encourage you to take off holidays your country celebrates.
- A work laptop (MacBook Pro)
- Tickets to conferences
Ready to Apply? Great!
Our application is a quick questionnaire. We don’t require a cover letter or resume. Instead, we have a few questions for you to answer.
OmbuLabs believes in workplace diversity. We encourage qualified candidates from all backgrounds and parts of the world to apply.
OmbuLabs (The Lean Software Boutique LLC) does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, special needs/conditions, or any other protected class.
We believe that diverse teams are smarter teams. There is value in diversity. Ensuring that our teams include talented and diverse people from all over the world helps us to stay competitive in an industry lacking in diversity.